Your Success Is Our Priority
Finding great jobs should be easy – but skilled craftsmen and tradesmen know it isn’t always simple. At Industrial Trade Services, we put your needs first. With two decades in the industry, our team is focused on quality, service and satisfaction. Our number-one goal is to put skilled professionals to work quickly in local and traveling skilled trade jobs with top employers.
Our Commitment to You
- Great employers: We vet every contractor and construction company we work with, so we are confident the job will meet your expectations and you will be treated fairly.
- Top pay: You deserve to be paid well. ITS only works with employers who value your skills and pay top dollar.
- Efficiency: Our service process for tradesmen is thorough but efficient, so you can get to work quickly.
- Service: We ensure you will work in safe environments, get paid on time and as agreed. Your ITS recruiter is available 24/7 if you have any concern whatsoever on the job.
- Consistency: We value our tradesmen and want to keep you working as often as you’d like. When a job is over, we can quickly match you to another great contractor.
Industrial Travel Opportunities for Craftsmen
Commercial and industrial contractors across the country need craftsmen every day. Construction travel jobs are great ways to earn more, work on exciting projects and see new places. We offer traveling industrial jobs in fields like petrochemical, automotive, solar, wind turbine, food processing, paper and pulp, ethanol and more. Typical travel projects include:
- New construction
- Refinery turnarounds
- Plant relocations